Monday, August 1, 2011

On Our Way!

Made it to temple baptist church tonight at 10pm, much later than I expected. We had a blow out on the trailer which put us back a bit. But really Cliff and Noah had the spare on in no time. We are truly blessed to have Cliff on this trip, anyone else driving the trailer when a blowout happens they might have just started crying and cursing God but he just said "oh crud" pulled over and Noah fixed it. What a tough dude. He (Cliff) fell off his bike while riding home from the Baptism service on Sunday, might have broken some ribs and probably has a concussion. Did I say he's tough?

The kids are having fun and doing well. We had a good time of worship and i told them growing is painful but we must grow so don't whine about it -- i think they listened. We are sleeping on the floor of classrooms and a gym. I had noah inflate my air mattress so I'm comfy but hot. It must be 1000 degrees in California. I don't know why people live here. I much more appreciate the cooler climates where they use trees instead of huge rocks to decorate landscapes. Tomorrow should be fun, we are traveling to San Dimas and staying in real beds at the dorms of Life Pacific Bible College.

Love ya, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment