Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 6

Another great day in paradise. We have the house nearly finished. We will be completed soon. I am super proud of our group. They have worked so hard and bonded so well.

The family is really great. They fed us burritos today for lunch and they were awesome. They have a bunch of dogs. In Mexico Dogs roam like cats do in the u.s.. The stucco part of the house will be tough but I think we will be able to fly through it our group is so good at working.

We are looking forward to the possibility of visiting our families from last year. The lord has been blessing us like crazy and I am so thankful that I get to be a part of his plan here with these kids. I truly believe that I am witnessing the Lord prepare some mighty leaders and that is a great blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment